Friday, October 11, 2013

Looking Forward

                   Another challenges have encountered. Some of us are troubled and bothered. But the most important thing right now is we have already overcome Second Grading Period. 
     In my way to the end, obstacles and hindrances trapped my way. There are so many trials which tested my faith and the things I can. In this grading, harder lessons, harder exams, harder activities etc. where discovered and observed. Still, I'm thankful for these things because these really developed and enhances my skills and more information were stocked in my mind. The most horrible thing that happened was the day when we went at the Principal's Office. No need to mention what was happened there. It is confidential. Maxwell was tested here. The unity, the bonding were really tested.
     Now, I'm looking forward for more information, lessons, and trials that could really improve my faith, ability and my intelligence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment