Tuesday, December 31, 2013

We're Almost There

We're almost there to the end of school year, one grading left. At the very first day of this grading, I didn't know how can I manage everything. Of course, I expected complicated ad difficult tasks and requirements. I really do. Well, let's see how I overcome these things.

Posting in our Blogs is not an easy one. My computer was damaged. My station in the computer lab has a very slow internet connection. To be honest, I'm an impatient person when it comes to internet connection. I easily get upset so never in my 4th year life that I'd used my station in posting in my blog. Sacrifice is really needed here. I went to computer shops and go home very late at night just to do these things. It's not an easy task but then, I still learned something here. Take good care of your computer.

Another one is the lessons in HTML Tags. It's very hard to memorize different tags. It's very confusing. The actrivities were not that too much difficult. I enjoyed and learned a lot from this. I still can't believe that I survived in the world of HTML Tags.


That's all for this grading. More to come. 4th Grading Period is coming. Strive more and be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment