Saturday, August 24, 2013

SONA

          President Benigno Simeon Cojuangco Aquino III stated his 4th State Of the Nation Address last July 22, 2013. In his SONA , he mentioned so many things that will really help in the improvement of the country's economy. There are so many projects that he wanted.

       We have different reactions and understandings about this event. I don't believe that PNOY can accomplish all what he have said in his SONA. Of course there will still be things that our President can successfully accomplish but one thing is sure. Not all of us will be benefited. This is because there are still some Filipinos that are not yet reached by the government. They will not feel the the improvements that will be done.

          It's not that I don't trust PNOY's administration. I just wanted to voice out my opinions, understandings and my observations. Yes, he did a lot. But those things are not yet enough to please all his countrymen.

No comments:

Post a Comment