Tuesday, August 27, 2013

THE BEGINNING

          Fourth year life begins. New learning and new discoveries in ICT (Information and Communication Technology) is gained. It was my first time to use blogspot in blogging. It's not my first to have a blogging site but then I still encountered some troubles in exploring this kind of blog site. I was confused with the different parts. In exploring, you really need extra patience. In just a moment of time, I am already familiar with the some menus and parts of the blog.

          I am troubled on how will I construct an essay with the given topics in just one or two nights. It's so hard to manage my time. I'm not that good in constructing an essay. It takes  several days for me to construct an attractive essay.  But then, I tried my best. I tried to make an essay; a good essay. I know my best is not enough to say that I've made a very good essay but at least, I did my best. :)

          Well, it's just the beginning. There are more things coming along my way; more challenging and more adventurous. I am now ready to face the next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment